13. 01. 2014WearSens® - 19th International Colloquium Tribology - Presentation
We invite you to attend the presentation "CONTINOUS WEAR MEASUREMENT IN TRIBOLOGICAL SYSTEMS TO CONTROL OPERATIONAL WEAR DAMAGE WITH A NEW, ONLINE, OIL SENSOR SYSTEM" by Dr.-Ing. Manfred R. Mauntz, on Wednesday 22nd of January, starting at 04:00pm, at Technische Akademie Esslingen e.V., Stuttgart / Ostfilden, Germany. (Conference website) .
21.-23. JANUARY 2014, AT TECHNISCHE AKAMEDIE ESSLINGEN e.V., STUTTGRAT / OSTFILDEN, GERMANY
Key factors in the choice of WearSens® are,
- extremely early warning of potential failures and critical operation conditions, significantly earlier than other technologies
- highly sensitive detection, showing changes in oil - before additives mask underlying problems
- cmc Instruments work with academic partners to fully understand the multi-stage process of wear and damage
- use of data to optimise load against wear
WearSens® is easy to install or retro-fit with a choice of inline or flow through measurement. It can be integrated into condition monitoring systems or used as a stand alone system. The decentralised, web based monitoring system makes results available anywhere in the world.
cmc Instruments manufacture trace moisture analysers, nitrogen generators for LC-MS applications, filter systems for process gases and the new WearSens® and OilQSens® - patented, online systems for condition monitoring in roller bearings, gears and transformers.