19. 9. 2012WearSens®- HUSUM 2012-Hall 3 booth 3C10!
The WearSens® smart sensor system from cmc Instruments represents a new generation of early warning sensors for wind turbines, rolling bearing systems and gears.
Using a novel approach, WearSens® detects failure modes and critical operating conditions early, based on changes in the oil - before damage occurs. Older technologies such as vibration analysis, particle counters and oil filter systems only detect at an advanced stage of the process.
See for yourself! Visit us at HUSUM 2012 with our academic partner Fachhochschule Südwestfalen Zentrum für strategischen Korrosionsschutz at our joint booth, Husum, 18-22 September, Hall 3, booth 3C10.
Key factors in the choice of WearSens® are,
- extremely early warning of potential failures and critical operation conditions, significantly earlier than other technologies
- cmc Instruments work with academic partners to fully understand the multi-stage process of wear and damage
- highly sensitive detection, showing changes in oil - before additives mask underlying problems
- use of data to optimise load against wear
WearSens® can be integrated into condition monitoring systems or used as a stand alone system. It is easy to install or retro-fit with a choice of inline or flow through measurement. The decentralised, web based monitoring system makes results available anywhere in the world.
cmc Instruments manufacture trace moisture analysers, nitrogen generators for LC-MS applications, filter systems for process gases and the new WearSens® and OilQSens® - patented, online systems for condition monitoring in roller bearings, gears and transformers.