22. 08. 2013WearSens® - MMM 2013 - Presentation
We invite you to attend the presentation "Sustainable wind power generation by online sensor oil condition monitoring against premature gearbox bearing failures" by Dr.-Ing. Manfred R. Mauntz, on Wednesday 28 August, starting at 11:20, at Mission Ballroom I. (Technical Programm MMM 2013) .
25.-28. AUGUST 2013, HYATT REGENCY MISSION BAY SPA & MARINA, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, USA,
Key factors in the choice of WearSens® are,
- extremely early warning of potential failures and critical operation conditions, significantly earlier than other technologies
- cmc Instruments work with academic partners to fully understand the multi-stage process of wear and damage
- highly sensitive detection, showing changes in oil - before additives mask underlying problems
- use of data to optimise load against wear
WearSens® can be integrated into condition monitoring systems or used as a stand alone system. It is easy to install or retro-fit with a choice of inline or flow through measurement. The decentralised, web based monitoring system makes results available anywhere in the world.
cmc Instruments manufacture trace moisture analysers, nitrogen generators for LC-MS applications, filter systems for process gases and the new WearSens® and OilQSens® - patented, online systems for condition monitoring in roller bearings, gears and transformers.