20. 09. 2013WearSens® - Wind Power LATAM 2013 - Presentation
We invite you to attend the presentation "Increase efficiency and improve performance by simultaneous avoidance of critical conditions of gears" by Dr.-Ing. Manfred R. Mauntz, on Wednesday 02nd of October, at Centro Banamex, Mexico City, Mexico. (Technical Programm Wind Power LATAM 2013) .
01.-02. OCTOBER 2013, AT CENTRO BANAMEX, MEXICO CITY, MEXICO
Key factors in the choice of WearSens® are,
- extremely early warning of potential failures and critical operation conditions, significantly earlier than other technologies
- highly sensitive detection, showing changes in oil - before additives mask underlying problems
- cmc Instruments work with academic partners to fully understand the multi-stage process of wear and damage
- use of data to optimise load against wear
WearSens® is easy to install or retro-fit with a choice of inline or flow through measurement. It can be integrated into condition monitoring systems or used as a stand alone system. The decentralised, web based monitoring system makes results available anywhere in the world.
cmc Instruments manufacture trace moisture analysers, nitrogen generators for LC-MS applications, filter systems for process gases and the new WearSens® and OilQSens® - patented, online systems for condition monitoring in roller bearings, gears and transformers.