02. 09. 2013WearSens® - Baltic Wind Power 2013 - Presentation
We invite you to attend the presentation "No unexpected stoppages - a new oil sensor system to prevent premature bearing and gear failure, detection before damage" by Dr.-Ing. Manfred R. Mauntz, on Tuesday 10 September, starting at 10:30, Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel Stockholm, Sweden. (Technical Programm Baltic Wind Power 2013) .
09.-10. SEPTEMBER 2013, RADIssON BLU ROYAL VIKING HOTEL, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN,
Key factors in the choice of WearSens® are,
- extremely early warning of potential failures and critical operation conditions, significantly earlier than other technologies
- cmc Instruments work with academic partners to fully understand the multi-stage process of wear and damage
- highly sensitive detection, showing changes in oil - before additives mask underlying problems
- use of data to optimise load against wear
WearSens® can be integrated into condition monitoring systems or used as a stand alone system. It is easy to install or retro-fit with a choice of inline or flow through measurement. The decentralised, web based monitoring system makes results available anywhere in the world.
cmc Instruments manufacture trace moisture analysers, nitrogen generators for LC-MS applications, filter systems for process gases and the new WearSens® and OilQSens® - patented, online systems for condition monitoring in roller bearings, gears and transformers.