26. 09. 2013WearSens® - INT. CONFERENCE ON GEARS 2013 - Presentation
We invite you to attend the presentation "Early failure detection of gearbox components based on the electrical response of the lubricating oil to chemical aging and contamination" by Dr.-Ing. Manfred R. Mauntz, on Tuesday 08th of October, starting at 17:00, at Technical University of Munich (TUM), Garching (near Munich), Germany. (Technical Programm International conference on gears 2013) .
07.-09. OCTOBER 2013, AT TECHNICAL UNIVERITY OF MUNICH (TUM), GARCHING, GERMANY
Key factors in the choice of WearSens® are,
- extremely early warning of potential failures and critical operation conditions, significantly earlier than other technologies
- highly sensitive detection, showing changes in oil - before additives mask underlying problems
- cmc Instruments work with academic partners to fully understand the multi-stage process of wear and damage
- use of data to optimise load against wear
WearSens® is easy to install or retro-fit with a choice of inline or flow through measurement. It can be integrated into condition monitoring systems or used as a stand alone system. The decentralised, web based monitoring system makes results available anywhere in the world.
cmc Instruments manufacture trace moisture analysers, nitrogen generators for LC-MS applications, filter systems for process gases and the new WearSens® and OilQSens® - patented, online systems for condition monitoring in roller bearings, gears and transformers.